• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother bugs me so much ugh
He refuses to play smash or pinacle with me because he wants to play "real" games on a "good" console. Obviously since his favorite movie is grown ups he isn't the pinnacle of high standards, but you shouldn't be embarrassed to play something. :L

My brother bugs me so much ugh
He refuses to play smash or pinacle with me because he wants to play "real" games on a "good" console. Obviously since his favorite movie is grown ups he isn't the pinnacle of high standards, but you shouldn't be embarrassed to play something. :L

Grown-ups...yikes...

I always get mad when people say that Nintendo consoles and games are immature or stupid. Like...they have been around and do very well for so long for a reason. I agree, you shouldn't be embarrassed to play something. Why waste time trying to critique stuff all the time when you could just have fun..?

My brother plays smash with me but we always have to play as a team bc I am super competitive

I meant to say mk8 instead of pinacle, whoops. Must have copied and pasted that there. XD
Anyways, I agree. I think in the fight to make video games more "mature" Nintendo has been left behind and dismissed as childish just because it isn't another COD clone.

It has. They still make quality games that do well. Their games have a lot of content and purpose, whereas I see many of the COD-type games having very little content and contribution to the medium. Like there's nothing wrong with COD or FPS in general, I do enjoy them, but don't try to say one is more mature than the other, you know? Both have pros and cons. You might as well just enjoy what you want to without worrying about others

Has A LOT HW to do, knows this well, 1am comes around, yeah I should probably do that

Even worse is the 12 Q assign I have done before and I KNOW I have. It was a google form so I have no proof but I know this article. I am just gonna ask him to take a second look in the class responses for mine

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, or when people use it to hate because it's popular opinions

Even worse when people advertise and then when people get mad they get all mad like Its a free country or F-bomb you

Even worse is the 12 Q assign I have done before and I KNOW I have. It was a google form so I have no proof but I know this article. I am just gonna ask him to take a second look in the class responses for mine

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even worse when people advertise and then when people get mad they get all mad like Its a free country or F-bomb you
Yes and when people start argue on political videos, lol

Exactly. I mostly go on youtube for music so I really don't watch videos per se that much

I watch vids and occasionally music videos, I stumble upon half of my music. Though I am addicted to two AMAZING songs that I will listen to for hours
All hail the living Tombstone

Last edited:
thanks xD

Yeah I do watch videos sometimes but in general I'm there for music unless I'm on poop.fm

thanks xD

Yeah I do watch videos sometimes but in general I'm there for music unless I'm on poop.fm

Lol Yeah I am not much of a music video fan or radio, just random stuff... :3 I should probably start annotating

Mhm, yeah the tube is good though for Japanese obscurities unless someone takes them down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back