• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[4:57:04 PM] ★ goddess of everything ★: What's up? ^^
[5:01:13 PM] ♥: Playing Pokemon
[5:01:33 PM] ★ goddess of everything ★: Pokemon? Rad.
[5:01:42 PM] ♥: Yup
[5:01:51 PM] ★ goddess of everything ★: I'll leave you to that.
[5:02:05 PM] ♥: K

Wow, thanks for trying. 4 words in total, that must be your new record. Thanks for that, makes me feel like I'm worth talking to.

[4:57:04 PM] ★ goddess of everything ★: What's up? ^^
[5:01:13 PM] ♥: Playing Pokemon
[5:01:33 PM] ★ goddess of everything ★: Pokemon? Rad.
[5:01:42 PM] ♥: Yup
[5:01:51 PM] ★ goddess of everything ★: I'll leave you to that.
[5:02:05 PM] ♥: K

Wow, thanks for trying. 4 words in total, that must be your new record. Thanks for that, makes me feel like I'm worth talking to.

i mean theyre clearly busy playing pokemon

i mean theyre clearly busy playing pokemon

s'pose

but she's been like this for a week
i mean playing pokemon is a p good reason but she's only had it since yesterday lmao

at least say that you don't want to talk to me it's not that hard

Someone brought in four feral cats today. (He purposely puts cages in his backyard to catch them). They were VICIOUS and flea infested.
Then someone brought in a coyote/dog hybrid. That was weird yet fascinating.
Work is stressful sometimes.

i ruined an entire pint of ben and jerry's cherry garcia because i forgot to put back in the freezer...

I feel such a failure, sigh I just wanna go jump off a bridge

Don't jump, you are perfect and no failure. You are amazing and such a wonderful person <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

i ruined an entire pint of ben and jerry's cherry garcia because i forgot to put back in the freezer...

Why can't you throw it back in the freezer now?

The fact that my friend plays on her phone too much and that whenever I try to talk to her she ignores me, so I always feel lonely at lunchtime

The fact that my friend plays on her phone too much and that whenever I try to talk to her she ignores me, so I always feel lonely at lunchtime

Try tapping on her, tell her that you want to talk to her.

Thanks to the cell phones, people have been less social at the tables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back