• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should talk to him in the car or when hes doing nothing so he cant ignore you
Mind me asking how much does he owe? And why?

Well it's my birthday money that he hasn't given me. He doesn't really get us anything or do anything with my sister and I, he's selfish. I barely ever see him. He took me shopping but I didn't get anything since he just sat in best buy for a while. I feel like I deserve the money because it was my birthday and he never buys us anything or is even concerned about us. Lol. Would explain why he doesn't pay child support either. He's lazy and self centered and ugh, he forgets he has kids.

Now I can't access Little Big Planet Central on the mobile site. Every time I try to open, it says "come back in Chrome or Firefox n00b". I've been wondering, why is LBPC always a target of hacking? Hackers are so paranoid. They'll even aim for smaller sites. LBPC isn't as busy as TBT, so why are they targeting smaller sites?

ur 15, how can u read a chest x-ray better than annachibi the heart surgeon??

Maybe I used to study the body and xray stuff because I wanted to be a doctor, until I realized it was to much trouble even though I am 15 I can study what I want

- - - Post Merge - - -

final warning karla. i TOLD you i am a brain surgeon

Sorry if I offend you by asking to help.I am no trained professional but I had a passion for x-ray, parasitic infection, and illness for a while....

my computer keeps setting the date to different times so Chrome keeps saying its unsafe for me to go into this site when i set it to the correct time and its pissing me off because i can't go anywhere except a few forums like this

why does it keep forwarding the year every 5 minutes what is this

Last edited:
my computer keeps setting the date to different times so Chrome keeps saying its unsafe for me to go into this site when i set it to the correct time and its pissing me off because i can't go anywhere except a few forums like this

why does it keep forwarding the year every 5 minutes what is this
switch browsers....

Sorry if I offend you by asking to help.I am no trained professional but I had a passion for x-ray, parasitic infection, and illness for a while....

its ok annichiska is a teacher so she loves it when students have a passion for stuff like that

lol you didn't offend me but can you actually tell the difference between and the signs of pulmonary consolidation and atelectasis cause that's what i'm stuck on or are you just bull****ting

edit: and yes i'm apparently a teacher as well

Last edited:
lol you didn't offend me but can you actually tell the difference between and the signs of pulmonary consolidation and atelectasis cause that's what i'm stuck on or are you just bull****ting

edit: and yes i'm apparently a teacher as well

I had to re look up the terms but do know them in definition, the lungs filling with fluid or collapsing.

have u tried enhancing the xray and zooming in on the pixels??
like these crimefighters

Sorry to butt-in with my problems..... but....

1. I passed a kidney stone the other day, which was fun.... I thought the pain was over, but today I woke up in severe pain and it turns out there might be another one.... THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER A WEEK! :'( I need a hug..... How long will tis suffering go on for?!?!

2. I feel so empty and lonely. I live with my boyfriend of 6 years and talked to him about this. We spend 24 hours a day together practically so time together has just become the norm, I guess. Most couples would get sick of each other - we don't. We just.... exist. He does his thing, I do mine. Today he received his acceptance into Graduate School for this coming January. I am so proud of him. He is really going places. He had his doubts but I always had faith in him. For a time e was addicted to video games and his grades suffered and I helped him overcome that. Just recently he had to write 7 papers in a month and a half to complete his last semester of his undergraduate year and he did it! He F-ing did it! He DESERVES to be rewarded! He DESERVES a break! His Xbox Live friends got PS4s months ago and for a late birthday gift pooled money together and got him a Destiny PS4 so he could play with them again. SUPER nice of them. Once Destiny got boring it was Battlefield. Then GTA V soon after. Now its Dragon Age. He spends more time playing Dragon Age than he does spending quality time with me. We have been watching Parks & Recreation together, and recently I bought Smash Bros for the Wii U for us to play, but the amount of time we spend doing those activities is SO MINIMAL compared to the time he spends online with his friends. And while playing Destiny 2 girls were added to his group of friends that he now plays with, and he assumes I am going to be super jealous and controlling and insane about it so he feels he has to tweak answers or bend answers to make them less harsh because "I don't like his friends". How can he make that judgement call? HE doesn't like some of his friends that he plays with! So I consume my time just to cope. I spend HOURS on TBT, I host contests like my Dream Town contest to consume time. I take 4 hour baths just to escape the noise.....

Dad owes me money but keeps ignoring me when I ask for it.

I hear you, my mother borrowed a couple hundred like three years ago that I'm never going to see again. And I just lent my Dad a g to buy a car. ;l Like come on, I should not be supporting you guys already. Anyways, I like the car idea. He can't evade, haha.

my clementine is like weirdly thick skinned. fruit should not be this crunchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back