• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mkay.

1 This asshat who sits next to me in B period.Yesterday I told him a fact about the guy,and when I rose my hand to tell the teacher he did and stole my answer.Also my friend who gave him candy,he started waving it infront of his friend's face and saying,"Look I got more candy than you!" also he makes hella noises and pisses me off soooo much.

2. I need to do
- 10 poems
- 2 stories
- 13 Christmas cards
- Dress warmly.
for tomorrow and I am god damn dying.

3.I have alot of **** bug experiences,since I did the mile today and I accidentally ate one,and yesterday,I ate maggot infested bread so I am hella mad.

3.I have alot of **** bug experiences,since I did the mile today and I accidentally ate one,and yesterday,I ate maggot infested bread so I am hella mad.

r u like blind or otherwise visually impaired? its the only logical reason i cud find for u to eat maggot infested bread. unless ur like a starving african

r u like blind or otherwise visually impaired? its the only logical reason i cud find for u to eat maggot infested bread. unless ur like a starving african

Nope.The maggots were breeding inside the bread,and thank you for the ''theories''.

bro, i don't give a puck who you are or what favors you did for us, that doesn't bloody excuse you coming over and freaking banging on our door like a bloody ape. just because we're not sleeping doesn't mean we want to hear that sh**. how bout you, y'know, WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO GET THE DOOR FOR 10 SECONDS MAYBE FIRST?!

bro, i don't give a puck who you are or what favors you did for us, that doesn't bloody excuse you coming over and freaking banging on our door like a bloody ape. just because we're not sleeping doesn't mean we want to hear that sh**. how bout you, y'know, WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO GET THE DOOR FOR 10 SECONDS MAYBE FIRST?!

i hope u took the time to check that they had fingers before u posted that rant. ppl without fingers cant knock and so they must resort to banging on doors to get attention. its also hard to ring a doorbell without fingers. spare a thought for ppl without fingers

i've gotten locked out of my house three times now, and every time it happened it snowed. today i was outside for half an hour freezing my face off. ;-;
like honestly i know we need to be safe and all but i don't see why anyone would steal from our crap house.

i've gotten locked out of my house three times now, and every time it happened it snowed. today i was outside for half an hour freezing my face off. ;-;
like honestly i know we need to be safe and all but i don't see why anyone would steal from our crap house.

wait wait wait, did you knock?

0 o 0

I don't have that much attention as I used to on my dA cos I don't know what to do on it. I used to think that I'd make webcoms but I don't even know anymore cos lately I don't have much free time and being stressed and bluh. I want to be a controonist, too, and I don't know where to start with that.

Last edited:
I don't have that much attention as I used to on my dA cos I don't know what to do on it. I used to think that I'd make webcoms but I don't even know anymore cos lately I don't have much free time and being stressed and bluh. I want to be a controonist, too, and I don't know where to start with that.

nobody was home, and since my parents must have forgotten i was taking the bus home the doors were locked. DX
I usually can get in through my back window, but it was iced over and i didn't want to risk slipping and hitting my head on the pavement.

Well it's my birthday money that he hasn't given me. He doesn't really get us anything or do anything with my sister and I, he's selfish. I barely ever see him. He took me shopping but I didn't get anything since he just sat in best buy for a while. I feel like I deserve the money because it was my birthday and he never buys us anything or is even concerned about us. Lol. Would explain why he doesn't pay child support either. He's lazy and self centered and ugh, he forgets he has kids.

Yell at him you got to get his attention

I went to the doctors for a physical and found out I have minor scoliosis :( I got x rays and will find out tomorrow if they find anything

I'm sick again and for some reason I'm in so much pain like I've been on my feet for 8 hours straight but I've been resting and doing my best to avoid this pain and still I'm miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back