• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out I had scoliosis yesterday and today I found out it is 13%, if it reaches 20% the doctor says it is dangerous :(

I regret every decision I've ever made, this dumb Marth amiibo has destroyed my life

I hate it when people ignore you and only pay attention to you when you do stuff for them smh

I don't need people I just need 2d baes :')

Nobody notices what I do until I don't do it. I:

- - - Post Merge - - -

My dog is farting 24/7 dang nabbit

fantasy life is sold out everywhere around here so i'm getting an eshop giftcard instead. the problem is that i'm out of space on my sd card, and since my main town is digital i don't want to risk loosing it.
does anyone have suggestions for good wii u games i could buy with a 50$ giftcard? ^_^

fantasy life is sold out everywhere around here so i'm getting an eshop giftcard instead. the problem is that i'm out of space on my sd card, and since my main town is digital i don't want to risk loosing it.
does anyone have suggestions for good wii u games i could buy with a 50$ giftcard? ^_^

Super Smash Bro's
Or the newest Zelda game..

If you have a regular Nintendo DS, you can clear that SD card, transfer your data to it, and put it in your 3DS. A 3DS has a 4 Gigabyte SD card, and a regular DS has 8. NINTENDO

Hurts to turn my head. This has the potential to be a bad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back