• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's not enough talking between me and another person and it's making me really upset

My grandmother died. She had severe alzheimer, so for her it might be for the best.
My brain can relate to that sentiment, but my heart is just broken she is gone.

She was a woman I admired for independent thinking, having a huge and warm heart and being able to HEAR people, not just listening to them.
I'm grateful as well fot the great people taking care of her.

what was life like before this morning, without this neck pain

My grandmother died. She had severe alzheimer, so for her it might be for the best.
My brain can relate to that sentiment, but my heart is just broken she is gone.

She was a woman I admired for independent thinking, having a huge and warm heart and being able to HEAR people, not just listening to them.
I'm grateful as well fot the great people taking care of her.

:( My great-aunt died recently. She took her own life the day after she learned my grandfather had died. She had severe Alzheimer as well. It's such a terrible thing.

:( My great-aunt died recently. She took her own life the day after she learned my grandfather had died. She had severe Alzheimer as well. It's such a terrible thing.

I`m sorry to hear that.
Alzheimer is a horrible thing. Some people told me how hard it was to see such a strong woman like my grandmother being taken over by this disease, but I`ve never had any trouble being able to keep seeing her the way she was.

I hope in some way you were able to see a similar thing in your great-aunt. My condolences for the loss of both your grandfather and great-aunt.

There's someone outside in a car playing this loud ass music while I'm trying to sleep for once. It's all the way past the stop sign, and I'm the house farthest from it, yet I can hear every single goddamn word.

Spent 4 hours today getting my Mother, Father, and sister phone upgrades when the plan was Christmas shopping and this was supposed to be a 30 minute side adventure, maybe hour max. they got while there, all with upgrades, 2 Samsung 5 S, LG 3, LG Tablet, Samsung 5 S watch, 3 cases, 1 Huge Speaker (think that is the name), 3 car chargers, a new data plan, and other fancy little gadgets. Me, I stood and walked around the store for 4 hours, played some Tomodatchi Life, got 3 marriages and 2 babies, new toys to play with nope. I have to wait 5 more months for mine. So all today was spent with me sitting around a Verizon store while my family played with a bunch of phones. All I get in May is a different slide phone, I don't get the fancy phones like they have for another 3 years. I mean some people don't have phones or have flip phones but it just was painful to sit there and be ignored during a 'family event' and have the new top model stuff shoved in my face with out a care while I was texting people on this phone, note I don't get data usage until I graduate high school. Yeah, at 8 pm we finally went Christmas shopping and at was for 1 hour, 3k steps later we are home...

Steam. Stop trolling me I haven't made 150 listing nor made 20k bucks so stop asking me to fill out the forms noobs

Can't see you til after Christmas </3

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's someone outside in a car playing this loud ass music while I'm trying to sleep for once. It's all the way past the stop sign, and I'm the house farthest from it, yet I can hear every single goddamn word.

Call da poe poe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back