• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boyfriend has the most annoying high pitched nasal-y snore and keeps slowly pushing me off my bed which I'll have u knOW IS AN XL QUEEN SIZE F***** MATTRESS

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and i have work in 2 hours and dont even wanna try to sleep at this point bc i wont wake up :,)

I feel like I need to vomit very badly and I feel so sick but I am not sick at all... ugh why do these things have to happen and if I tell my parents I am about to vomit then they wouldn't believe me

I feel like I need to vomit very badly and I feel so sick but I am not sick at all... ugh why do these things have to happen and if I tell my parents I am about to vomit then they wouldn't believe me

I ended up being sick so now they believe me so yay

My boyfriend has the most annoying high pitched nasal-y snore and keeps slowly pushing me off my bed which I'll have u knOW IS AN XL QUEEN SIZE F***** MATTRESS

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and i have work in 2 hours and dont even wanna try to sleep at this point bc i wont wake up :,)

I feel your pain - I'm 5'3" but my bf is 6'2" and he always encroaches on my half of the bed! :mad:

Why are people so obsessed with having mentally ill characters but then turn around and use demeaning words like "insane" or "crazy" or "psycho" to describe them
**** like that is why I stopped RPing years ago lmao

i feel like somebody punched me in the gut w/ a baseball bat
no wonder nobody likes me
i'm just a loser.

im super sad about how olivia's granddaughter turned out

what happened to her fluffy hair n stuff

also angry that fire emblem used different aliases for the characters so they dont need to plot more new characters :/

Why are people so obsessed with having mentally ill characters but then turn around and use demeaning words like "insane" or "crazy" or "psycho" to describe them
**** like that is why I stopped RPing years ago lmao

i've rp'd for 4 years and i've seen that ... like, a lot ?? it's really sad,
but sometimes you just have to ignore that stuff. sometimes you can't
stop that sort of stuff. i even did that once, but it was usually for like
'rumors are that he's crazy' or something like that, nothing that is really
true.

also i wanna do this one assignment b4 the due date but it has to do w/
my grades ... and even though i have mostly As and Bs i feel like i'm doing
something wrong .... !!!

Last edited:
people with opinions they cant back up are annoying likeeeee
can't even tell if it's ****ty trolling or they're just an idiot

Woke up feeling like crap again. Probably because I didn't get enough sleep. Every night I ALWAYS get like under 6 hours. I've even been running around outside. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back