• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ran up and down hallways on all floors getting things for guests because nobody has been stocking us up downstairs X.X the small of my back is wet with sweat and sticking to my shirt and it's really gross, and I even tried to grab stuff to stock us up and there was none on the floor I went and I wasn't gunna bother going back after running up and down trying to check the other two floors for what we need, hopefully the morning people will be able to do it in the morning.

my mum keeps on going on about the fact that she's seen snow on some hills/mountains and... well firstly wHERE'S OUR SNOW CUZ I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY AROUND HERE AT ALL THIS WINTER/SPRING *flips table*

and secondly why the heck is it snowing now?? like seriously it's gonna be may tomorrow

Last edited:
tfw ariana promised to upload the studio version of Voodoo Love 6 months ago but she never did ))):

Ugh, yesterday I only ate 1,3l of mudcake ice cream and nothing else. Kinda regretting it now cuz hungriness is making me feel so ill that my appetite is gone. That was some good ice cream though.

i have the worst headache because of my situation in life and my family's constant screaming at each other is not helping at all

wasted my goldfishes on some random toys that can attract the rare cats and its been so long and no rare cats! i could have spent it on a yard expansion smh.

Why are you acting like your sixty?
"Oh I'm sorry dear, my memory ain't what it use to be. If you can tell me what happen I can probably remember but once again, my memory is a blurr". You're fcking 17.

i'm afraid that something might happen and i won't be able to see the r&c movie until tomorrow or monday .......... mom said we'll go tonight but ?? idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back