• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can anyone see as much embarrassing discourse as i have and not die, i do not know

i forgot it does that animation when u pick up a clover i have to pick up 40 clovers kms

today i had finally the gut to tell my mom im not having fun in college
we will talk about it in the night and i already stared crying a bit...... while coming to this computer....
im gonna cry a lot and then i dont know what will my mom think of me :(

I finished My Love From Another Star but the ending's made me feel all saad ;_____;

Do Min Joon is still going to age the same way, so he's going to have to watch Cheon Song Yi die ;________; I wish he just could have become human or something ughhhh my heart help me

Last edited:
today i had finally the gut to tell my mom im not having fun in college
we will talk about it in the night and i already stared crying a bit...... while coming to this computer....
im gonna cry a lot and then i dont know what will my mom think of me :(

Why don't you like college? :(

my FFXIV online got delivered and it's just sitting there watching me stress over pharmacodynamics
one more day and then I'm free from uni for four months

this throbbing headache has been going on for a while now and i feel really stressed but im on summer vacation and i???? literally have nothing to stress me out???? help?

i found my possible new fav lipstick! but idk where to find that brand here ughhh

Work this evening has all of the potential to be absolutely laaaaaaaame and also i get off at 12am today and have to wake up 5 hours after that fml

hahahahahahha i forgot it was james' birthday today wow how could i hahahaaahaha

if i have 2 talk abt ethan i will Die . leave me alone. i jsut want to forget !! dont bring it up like this again : ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back