• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all the places I forgot to put sunscreen on.

It had to be my back.

ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

Oh no, I've started doing that thing where I watch 5 series at a time......b-but I need lots of k-dramas to fill the hole My Love From Another Star left ;______;

my dog farted

i need to clean

our showerhead broke like 4 days ago AND our drain is clogged, drain-o and a zip-it thing aren't working either..
ughhh

Mother Nature is taking a huge **** on texas right now. We just had that huge flood last week and now it's flooding again. My dad is stuck at an HEB since the roads getting into my neighborhood are completely under water

My laptop has the white screen of death, and I can't fix it. So I may be buying another for my birthday. I'll be using the Wii U to browse the internet until I get a new laptop. The only downside is that I won't be able to get art requests of my mayor. :(

Finally told my mom at least they weren't disappointed in me

But they told me to at least finish this trimester

im boring
lmao I feel you fam. Seriously though sometimes I feel like one of the least interesting people in the entire world.

Finally told my mom at least they weren't disappointed in me

But they told me to at least finish this trimester

It's good to hear that. How long do you have left until this trimester ends?

It's 2am and I cannot sleep.

Ever time I lay down, I get a huge amount of pain because of my back.

i burnt my hand in work

also i ordered something from depop weeks ago and the person selling said they're not responsible for anything lost in the post but i find it convenient for her that this is the only thing i've ever had lost in the post so that's twenty gone

Last edited:
I am scared of heart surgery
It's hard to get a good rest

My friend was shaking me from my chair falling down and hitting my head in the back
It hurts and there no ice pack

This guy is damn annoying I don't know why people think its fun to get me mad on purpose?? Just bc I'm quiet and don't seem to show anger that much doesn't mean I don't have feelings :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back