• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to buy another k-pop album but I only just got one....I'm on the waiting list in ardrey's shop as well, so I've got no money left anyway... ;-;

I researched how to make money, bUT NOTHING SEEMS POSSIBLE AAAH I'M A FAILURE //ded

Also.......

Some dude on deviantArt asked to be my friend because we both like Elfen Lied, so I said yes...

The dude: thanks for the faves! Can you reply on my art some more?

Me: You're welcome! ^-^ And yup

Dude: .....please refrain from using "yup" as a response

Me: wat

Also.......

Some dude on deviantArt asked to be my friend because we both like Elfen Lied, so I said yes...

I have a friend like that in other forums :rolleyes:

-------
2 HOURS DOING A ****ING NOTEBOOK?!
Seriously ma'am, doing all of this **** to my notebook is unncecesary -.-

Also.......

ditch ! that ! ***** !

what the **** so they wanna give girls/women 50 years in prison in el salvador if they make abortions??? also like if they have miscarriages or bleeding etc. they can be "suspected"?

i said i don't want to judge countries but this is just pure bs. and people say religion is good yes.

i have to finish an essay tonight and i need 5 body pgphs but i can only think of 3 points and none of my friends dont know either asdfghjkl;'

my phone sometimes like shtap messing with my texts ugh stupid stuff o well

also i know i shouldn't drag my mom too much into this like you said but since i live there it's probably not too possible or idek

im going to get registered for high school in 10 minutes and im nervous fml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back