• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna make slime but I don't want my mum to know cause she will get mad hahahahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mom says I can't have anymore candy corn. ;-;

Pokemanz you are an amazing human bean and I love you to bits in a non weird way but In My Opinion candy corn is so disgusting and gross and if I could get a restraining order on it I would

People in my life giving me a hard time. I'm so ****ing sick of it!!!!

i know eventuslly you'll see me as a burden and im so scared for that day to come.. i know i'm in too deep.

is it hard just to ****ing restart everything

i can't handle this anymore, if you know who is reading this i'm not pathetic and talking about you.

i really want one of those giant pelon candies, but theyre 10$ for a pack of 4, yea no thx

Pokemanz you are an amazing human bean and I love you to bits in a non weird way but In My Opinion candy corn is so disgusting and gross and if I could get a restraining order on it I would

No stop silence I eat it by the bag
4lb bag
I also have a candy corn blanket and a shirt and pants i love them theyre delicious

4lb bag
I also have a candy corn blanket and a shirt and pants i love them theyre delicious

FINALLY i've found someone that likes candy corn as much as i do

I'm really sick and tired of my internet constantly lagging when I play a game online. Our new router stopped working for no reason and was causing issues before with the internet. So now we're using our old router. I'm not sure if it's our modem causing the lag, the router, our ISP, or what. Our new router didn't really help much when we got it.

I'm really sick and tired of my internet constantly lagging when I play a game online. Our new router stopped working for no reason and was causing issues before with the internet. So now we're using our old router. I'm not sure if it's our modem causing the lag, the router, our ISP, or what. Our new router didn't really help much when we got it.
samr

We had the same problem. Our Internet had always been bad so we switched providers. When we finally got a new modem, the speed improved but it would randomly cut out every twenty minutes or so. We actually went days without Internet at a time. Eventually we had to call someone out to fix the outside Internet wires which turned out to be the problem. Apparently they were the worst the worker had ever seen lol

this

gross.jpg

4lb bag

Well at least we all know now what to get you for your birthday or christmas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back