• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shipping. is. pain. i generally, as a rule of thumb, never buy something if shipping is more then the product itself :v probs why i have so little VLD merch //dies

Criii... I found websites with albums half the price of Amazon too but shipping is literally 30 quid....

And yep....especially now the pound has gone to crap buying. anything. not. on. amazon / eBay. is. a. pain

Criii... I found websites with albums half the price of Amazon too but shipping is literally 30 quid....

And yep....especially now the pound has gone to crap buying. anything. not. on. amazon / eBay. is. a. pain

the pound is horrid.. like one pound is 13 SEK(swedish krona) so yeah rates suck. still glad i got my nepu nepu plushies today..

the pound is horrid.. like one pound is 13 SEK(swedish krona) so yeah rates suck. still glad i got my nepu nepu plushies today..

yah pound has dropped a LOT hence why im paranoid for a lot of shipping fees haha

---

i keep seeing people designing their own corrin (fef) out of armour outfits and they look stupidly similar to the one i designed back in march?? i didnt do any research or anything for my own it just came out of my head but its just annoying me since theyre like exactly the same with a few tiny differences ;; its probably just my brain being a **** tho...

sweet jeebus, i think my shipping were like ?13 or something and the items ?27 but still ahh why u ??? sp bad

mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm shipping is a big killer :v its hard to find people selling in the uk too ;;

mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm shipping is a big killer :v its hard to find people selling in the uk too ;;

yeah mine was from an actual store so yeah but still **** shipping lol good thing the yen is not too bad if i were to order from japan someday

Hi I'm back to complain more

I really want the Ceci x BTS magazine, or any of the Ceci mags, bUT THEY'RE EITHER UNAVAILABLE OR LIKE 200 POUNDS AAAAAH--

Ok I'm done bye gnight

tfw you realize this year's "summer" olympics were actually winter since they were in the southern hemisphere.

**** you whatsapp
You don't work well on my iPad and can't use phone because it's charging
I can't touch compute that are connected to be charged
-.-

My PE teacher said that as long as we do our running, we'll get an A.

But, she times us on how fast we run. I get Cs and Ds on the running assignments because of my joints and my lungs, and I try.

Everyone always tells me : "How do you get a B in PE? Pe is the easiest class lol"

I'll never be thin and fashionable if I stay like this. I don't even have the energy and motivation to exercise anymore. All I do now is to eat a single biscuit, smoke, then drink plenty of water. Hope that it would change my image for the good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back