• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

I got my first framed photo! I feel so happy because I wasn't expecting it or trying to get it 😭 ❤ It was such a nice surprise.
I found a lost item on the floor and it was book that had information on extreme exercises LOLOL so I automatically knew it belonged to my cutie Dom<3
After I returned the book to him, he gave me a gift and told me it was a framed photo! Ahhh! I just feel so touched since he is my all time favorite villager and he was the first one to give me a photo ;-;<3 My little heartu is exploding with joy lolol ^~^ Thank you Dom!!

Got one of the DIYs I've been after for a while! I can finally complete my orchard area! 🙂

i got 2 diy recipies today that weren't dupes AND got some clothing that i've been waiting for in the able sisters for a while from my villagers!

C.J. showed up today and I sold my collection of sharks, coelacanth and other expensive fish.
Went island hopping and invited Phoebe to replace Rhonda who moved out
Returned Whitney’s lost planner
Found a duck beak at the tailor shop(on my hubbies island) fell in love with it

I bought the last fossil I needed off of someone here, as well as the last two fossils a friend of mine needs!

After tting on the second island, I finally got to move in Piper from amiibo, Winnie also moved out.

Finally received the Nova light from Celeste and immediately crafted all the colours. I might dedicate a room for them in my home since they're so pretty.

Erik gived me an authentic Mona Lisa. And it drew the first visitor to the art gallery—Freya.

I grew my first purple tulip AND purple rose today! I guess the constant rain in the game paid off!

i got roses from someone (ty again tehe) and i'm so glad because it makes my island look so much prettier!

Finally got another DIY recipe that wasn’t a duplicate! I think it’s been several weeks since that last happened!

Back