• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

Got my second Punchy, second Rudy and earlier my second Lily picture :).

Last edited:
07D8750B-EBD2-49CD-BC59-8DD099AD741C.jpeg

found this cutie while island hopping,,, i don’t think i’ve ever been so eager to take someone home with me lmaoo

Just spent a good amount of time trying to spawn my rocks so it would surround a valiant statue, which I finally finished! I have white and golden roses surrounding the valiant as well. I also made a sushi restaurant in my island! ^^

gulliver & gullivarrr on the same week after having one of them the last 2 weeks also!!! them & redd are definitely my favorite visiting NPC’s. sahara too but ehh, she never sells what i want i just trade for it online.

also because of the DS, i finally got encouraged to clean up the DIYs on my basement. i did the room last minute but i’m happy about it.

Got my second Punchy, second Rudy and earlier my second Lily picture :).

can never have too many punchy’s

I was doing the usual stuff on my island when I happened to bump into three of my villagers at the town plaza who are singing! It brought a huge smile to my face and decided to record their singing. :) It's keeping me occupied for a while.

was TTing and managed to snag a few more art pieces from Redd for my collection c: also did a good amount of terraforming and decorating and I am loving how everything is turning out ♡

Al finally moved out today! I'd been waiting for him to leave for months. Though he was always sending me nice letters and gifts so I do feel a little bad.
To make things even better I ended up finding Flora on my second mystery island. She is one of my all-time favorites. Finally things are starting to come together!

Dom gave me his photo today! And after visiting the campsite yesterday, Sprinkle is now in the process of moving in. :)

Well not in game but I managed to fix my Switch by replacing the fan, now I can finally play in peace again without that horrible grinding noise.

I finally caught the last 2 bugs that I was missing from last month, the Scarab and Walking Stick. Almost back-to-back.

I spent so much time last month looking for them with no luck...

more clothing I wanted appeared at ables today, I organized my flowers a bit on the beach and got another recipe from pascal ^^

Got some star fragments from the shooting star.
Got a Leo fragment and large star fragment as well.
Also managed to get my project together and participated in the fireworks.

I'm almost done with moving everything and everyone! I have two more inclines to demolish then build, two more bridges to demolish then build, and four more villager homes to finish moving. The end is finally in sight. ^o^

Back