• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

Enjoying the first fireworks show with my villagers! The lighting effects are so well done and I love running around my island without even looking up at the sky all the time and just seeing the sky flashing. :3 The star bopper is so cute too!

I also unexpectedly received Bluebear's photo when doing my gifting rounds today. 🥰

I celebrated the first fireworks show with my sister during couch co-op. We took a lot of pictures and chatted with our villagers! Got some balloons and other goodies too. We even got some designs up and I must say, the visuals look pretty!

I finished up my outdoor café today on my island. I surprisingly feel satisfied with it even without having to rearrange things a million times.

After three months of playing ACNH for many many hours, I finally got the gold HHA trophy.

K.K. Slider performed his first weekend concert on my island, so I was able to get some of the songs I have been missing and wanted. I also came across the last Fly I needed so that Flick can make a Fly Model for me the next time he's here.

Additionally, I acquired some clothes and DIYs that I've been looking for from various other members of the forums today.

my best friend got me a molly amiibo card as a belated birthday gift and now, (after a biiit of TT-ing cause i'm impatient) i have my only dreamie villager living on my island now 😭

finally arrived at the trash mystery island after 60 tickets! learned the trash bag DIY, I desperately needed that 😭

Lily gave me her picture today! I also worked on my moonlight beach area a bit more, and I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out.

1. I finally got a message bottle with a diy I didn't already know.
2. I got my rating back up to 5 stars after having a crapton of furniture lying around bc i was remodeling.
3. None of my babies were sick.
4.i bought a cute punk dress from able sisters.
5. Nook's cranny wasn't super trash today.
6. "Pondering" (the K.K. Slider song) finally came back into the catalog after I missed it a couple months ago.

My friend (who had been playing since release) gave me (who had been playing since last week) 1 million bells and all the fruits i was missing! He's the best!
Post automatically merged:

A campsite visitor was there and somehow... i just knew it would be kid cat. Well guess what? IT WAS FREAKING KID CAT!!! He had moved away from me without asking in both city folk and new leaf and... it feels nice having him back. I love him so much!!!!!

Last edited:
Bones' birthday! Happy birthday, my lazy doggo! :3

I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing villagers celebrate birthdays with each other. They're so freaking adorable.

Got Fang’s picture. Only one more picture to go from my current villagers! The fruit stacking method is working a treat for me :)

Back