• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

Today, I discovered a new conversation between Mathilda (snooty) and Dom (sporty)! 😃

I love it when I hear something completely new. Especially after all these months. This is why I keep playing my game, why I keep interacting with my islanders. I know there are even more conversations I've not yet encountered. I just need to be patient.

Yesterday was a goooood day (to quote my favorite otter. I had a campsite villager, which is always an exciting way to start the day. Then I went to nooks cranny and my turnip price was 606! I’d decided to buy even more turnips this week after selling at a loss last week, I posted my price on here and opened my gates for 2 hours and had some folks over to sell. I’d never done it before but everyone was great and respectful! Meanwhile, my camper was Charlise, who I never had wanted or considered, but I really liked her! A little sad, cause it didn’t work out for me to invite her, but now I have a new villager on my list to maybe someday find again. Also, fuchsia asked to leave and I will be very sad to see her go but I said yes, so I have island hopping on Sunday to look forward to! Oh, and a midday thunderstorm! Went to my first dream island, which I found on a randomizer site. It was named Whimsicott and a lot of fun! Yep, it was a good, good day!

Last week I got Louie’s photo (my 5th photo!). A few days ago, I sold my turnips for 366 bells per turnip. Last night I went to my first dream island, which I found on a site, but i don’t remember the name of the island, I gave Henry a new greeting (Number one super guy, which is a Hong Kong Phooey reference), and today K.K. Slider performed. 🙂

Last edited:
16269DCA-B26C-4607-841A-D82357E05992.jpeg
I’d say that this is pretty good for me...

I was suddenly struck with inspiration to change the layout of my home (which I had been unhappy with for so long!)

i'm working on getting blue roses(slow process). today i got to step 3 pink roses from hybrid purple and seed red. now i have to breed those with seed yellows to get hybrid reds.

I learned the plain wooden shop sign DIY from my daily message bottle this morning. Thank you, Bill! :love:

Whoop whoop!

Mine was Pietro, the only smug I didn't want just yet since I'm going to cycle through villagers and he's my favourite smug in NH. I saw it coming a mile away though, before getting on that tent I said "well, let's go see Pietro". And wouldn't you know it. :cautious:

aw... i love chops :c i'd take him if i had an open plot
Post automatically merged:

heck i love colton too. i love about 90% of the smugs D':

Back