• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

finally got judy's photo and the DAL plane model in the mail today~
now I just need to farm for the photos of my remaining 6 villagers ;;u;;

• I found Judy in one Nook Mile ticket! When I first saw screenshots of her, her anime eyes freaked me out (instantly fell in love with her colour palette though). However, my S/O showed me a video of her facial reactions, which is when I knew I wanted Judy on my island at some point. She might be my first permanent villager for consideration!
  • Agnes sent her framed photo to me in the mail. 🥰

Redesigned my campsite to be more interesting than a regular campsite (fossil digsite + entmology station)... I really liked how it turned out, glad I did redesign it cuz the one I did for the summer event is just too boring even though it really looks like a campsite...

• got Bea's photo today, woo!! I love her so so so much 😭
  • Ruby showed me the special peppy reaction today, which means it's not much longer until I get her photo too!
  • Lobo's first time walking around the island (just got him the other day and moved in yesterday), he was looking at the flowers with a magnifying glass and it was so cute.
  • Decorated Ruby's and Felicity's front porch, it looks better now! Will still be making minor edits with the paths but im happy with the way their items reflected their hobbies (nature and fashion respectively) :)

Finally got a shooting star on my island! I have never been around for one despite having the game since launch since I haven't had a heap of time to play so that was exciting! I also invited Dizzy to my town as a permanent resident. My villager lineup is now complete.

I found Pashmina on a mystery island last night. 1 of 2 dreamies I want looking for.

Judy finally gave up her photo and soon I'll be free of this cub that has forever traumatized me of a species.

Bob gave me his picture today. Someone said the best way to get photos from villagers with max friendship is to have your entire inventory full and give them a non-native fruit. They will then mail you the gift they planned on giving you and somehow it heightens your chances of getting their photo. Put it to the test and Bob gave me his photo.

My game is running at a smooth frame rate which is nice! I also managed to get in a couple of discussions between my villagers.

D817EB1A-72B4-4B6A-8EDE-C25529315CB4.jpeg

went island hopping for the last 2 summer beetles i needed + the moray eel and while i didn’t find any of those, i did find this cutie so i’m definitely not mad about it💚

I finally got Goldie's photo! 😭 Thank you, my sweet girl. This was a long two and a half months. XD

I got Julia, who I've been wanting forever ☺
AND I got some items cataloged, and I used them to take my picture for the sleepover contest~

Lucky asked to move out, so now I get to go island hopping for an Uchi on Wednesday.

A polar bear was my camper!

Even though I'm not looking for a peppy (because I already have one and Tangy isn't moving anywhere), Tutu is... well, I mean, she's a polar bear! So I invited her to move in and we'll see if we can get on like a house on fire. 🔥:D

Zucker appeared in my Campsite. I'm stoked for his move in day, he said yes

Last edited:
I finally got the entire mermaid series, no more diving for me 😩 (at least until new species arrive in september lol)

Back