• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

A rare appearance from Redd...got the "nice painting" from him. He also had a purple soft serve lamp, which I didn't have yet. Also made a good profit off my turnips, and Able's had the million bell crown for sale. Unfortunately, just the standard one...not the royal one. But, still...I didn't have that yet. So...some pretty nice acquisitions today.

I got a white Fireplace out of a balloon today, which was an item variation I had wanted! And Bob was playing the pan flute in one of my beach areas. It's cute seeing villagers use the areas you've set up, and I haven't seen it too often yet, so that was nice. :)

I helped out Gulliver yesterday, and he sent me a pyramid as thanks! I can finally finish off Ankha's yard. :love:

I finally managed to find (and catch) the Giraffe Stag I've spent many hours searching for. I made a good 700k from other bugs just while looking for it.

I got my first native breed blue rose this morning! So happy :ROFLMAO:. I have been working on two islands watering back and forth for a month now, and this one is from the red roses I forgot when I put them there😅.
DD0B3252-EBBF-4BC0-97F2-EE618A1ED53F.jpeg

Late last night but I had Ankha show up at my camp while tting to kick out Buzz for a friend to adopt. Ankha kicked out Buzz on the third attempt.

Nate finally left after 3 months of me trying to get rid of him. I replaced him with Ketchup, a cute little peppy duck I wanted to try out~

i finished decorating my left room today! two down, four more to go 😌

Among my closest New Horizon friends, Huck was one of the three who attended my birthday party at the beginning of the year! Since then, I regretted letting him go without getting his photo. That changed tonight when I invited him back to my town and relentlessly worked towards getting his photo. He's happy to see that I went straight to customizing his photo as soon as I got it! 💖

Ef13v18U4AAbzpB

I got all the materials to make Nooks in my newly reset town!

This sounds stupid, but Baabra said she felt bad for me having the name "Blue" and who would name me that. It made me laugh

i finished filling in a big cliff id been working on filling in for a few days!

Got a giraffe beetle earlier, hopefully I can get that dumb hercules one soon too before fall....

Hmm yesterday Beau gave me his photo, today sprinkle gave me the mischief expression, you can only obtain that when you became best friend, that mean I'm about to get her photo too!

finally received Agnes' picture a few days ago, so she could move out in peace!

and last night I found Wolfgang on a mystery island!
my backup plan was to invite Chief (amiibo) so I like having Wolfgang too!

now, who should I move out next.. ahhh this one will be hard!
probably Benjamin or Skye, but ahh I like both ;-;
but I can amiibo both back so I'm not too worried

My first Lily of the Valley sprouted. :)
I have a screenshot, but it is late and I don't feel like posting it tonight. :p

Today was Nan's birthday, and she's my favorite villager! I got her a cute orange t-shirt dress that I hope she likes enough to wear! I also got two new areas on my island decorated, a nova lamp field and a bee keeping area. Finally, I traded for some mushroom items and mushroom crafting materials to decorate my town with!

I got to attend my first birthday celebration for a villager I unfortunately don't have room for on my island! First of many, I hope, thanks to the great members of this forum :)

EghKDzTUYAEOg3T.jpg

Back