• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what's your current town flag?

Mine is a picture of my bunny that someone was nice enough to make for me.

I may switch Balamb back to the picture of Hamtaro, though, since it's a mostly hamster town.

I'm so sappy, Dremoya's flag is a picture of my beautiful 9 month old daughter's face. xD

Last edited:
Well, right now it's just the polish flag where the red is pink.

But I just tried Thulinma with my town map and it looks kinda nice?? You can't really recognize anything, but I think it's a cool concept.

map.jpg

In Vista it's Sally, my favorite squirrel in the game. <3
In Chocolat it's usually Poppy. Might find a different flag there.

Mine's just an S on a gradient pink background, and it was done freehand in about a minute so it's in pretty rough shape. I should get around to that someday...

I designed my own. It's has flower with a cursive L on it as well, and the color theme is pink.

My town flag has been a jack-o'-lantern face for months now. I found a QR code that looked nice and decided to use it. I kinda want to get a new one, but I have no designs in mind and I lack the skill to actually create anything that looks good myself.

Mine's a fancy G (for Glendale) with diagonal stripes in the background :eek: I need to make a new one though

Mine is like a multi-colored Smash ball. Nothing phenomenal to show here.

Mine is the stag beetle flag design.

I'd like to change it eventually, but I'm not sure what to turn it into.

Back