• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's your favorite month?

RsMonpas

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
My favorite 2 months in the game are October and December. I love the colors in October and love preparing for Halloween. In December i love the snow and preparing for Christmas haha. What is your favorite month in the game?

Probably March and April. I love the cherry blossoms and the green shade of the plants. I also like how everything is finally green after all those months of snow.

the month when the cherry blossoms come out and august because the grass colour is just <3

December because the snow + Christmas + the super pretty lights on the cedar trees = a very happy me

So far April! The cherry blossom season is so awesome! But I did also like winter, haven't experienced fall yet in acnl c:

I love the month of June because of the rainy season ^-^

I love December and January because of the snow and Toy Day, but I love July because the tree in the plaza has all its leaves, unlike in winter, and because the hibiscus are blooming.

I love April because of the cherry blossoms. They look so beautiful, especially when the tree in the plaza turns pink. :) I also love August because of the fireworks show, I think they're amazing and I love them.

I haven't live all seasons since I have been playing only a few months, I have live only summer, fall, winter and a little bit of spring (yeah I time traveled a lot) and until now summer have been better for me, I love the strong green in trees, grass and bamboo. And I love catching expensive bugs and fish in my town.

I gotta go with the majority of others, April for sure! I just love the cherry blossoms ^^ and the april fool's day as well, I just love it. :eek:

I like Spring and Summer the most. I like how both of the trees look and some of my favorite bushes bloom at those times too

October (because of the beautiful orange grass/trees, halloween, and my birthday)

December (because of the snow and glowing cedar trees <3)

April/March (because the pink trees, "bunny day", and the occasional pink petal rain)

Last edited:
i love april because of cherry blossoms but december is nice because snowmen and toy day...but i also love october because of my birthday and halloween...ultimately probably october.

Back