• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's your favorite town fruit?

KiwiCrossxing

that's me
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
hi

i know some people are very picky about their town fruit.

mine is peaches and i love them!

people hate having oranges and idk why

to me, they're fine. i just happened to get peaches in my town :3

Cherries and peaches are my favourite, especially perfect cherries.

I don't like oranges mainly because it was my native fruit in every other AC game, so I got a bit sick of them tbh.

I love cherries! My second choice would also be peaches though, they're so cute!

I have cherries and they're pretty, but I SO wish I had gotten peaches. The word itself is just cute. PEACHES~

My favorite town fruit are apples. I love the perfect apples :3 but I have Pears...

I love apples and peaches. They are so cool looking especially the perfect ones...

Unfortunately my native fruit is orange... o well..

Peaches! I mean, come on, they're little butts growing on trees. Plus, in my hometown we celebrate our Annual Peach Festival. Peach ice cream, peach barbecue sauce, peach jam, peach everything! c:

My ranking of town fruits is as follows: cherries>apples>peaches>oranges>pears; however for perfect versions it goes: cherries>apples>peaches>pears>oranges. The perfect oranges just look like they have tumors.

Like most people my favorites are peaches and cherries, and i just so happened to get peaches in my main town and cherries in my second :) apples are fine but to me they are kind of boring unless they are perfect, i like normal pears but perfect ones are boring, and oranges are fine but the perfect ones are ugly to me. Cherries and peaches look nice whether they are perfect or normal

I love peaches IRL and in the game (though I like a lot of the other fruit IRL too :p); I think perfect peaches look the best out of all of the other fruits. My town's fruit is the apple (I like apples, but I didn't want it to be my town fruit; ah, well; better than cherries (IRL I don't really care for cherries).

I love perfect apples and cherries! They are both so cute :D Oh, and the peaches also look very nice :)

peaches because they are cute lil butts!
i hate pears though because they were constantly my town fruit in ww and cf

Oranges are my fav, but unfortunately my town has pears >.> and I don't think I'm gonna restart just to change that

My all-around favorite town fruit would be apples, especially since the perfect apples look so natural. And I actually like the perfect oranges, they look like my second-favorite citrus fruit, the tangelo. I never got apples as my native town fruit except for once in Wild World.

i love my native apples because their so pretty in perfect form! second would be peaches, but i like how apples are sparkly and look like rubies, and peaches are just golden like all the other fruits, so perfect apples are more unique to me

Back