• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's your happiest moment with a villager?

MewFromSkyeim

Mew got dat pokerface ._.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So, what's your happiest moment with a villager?

Well, this was my happiest moment: When I was at the aquarium with Papi and he said "All these fish are probably wondering
"He's so weird, walking on legs instead of swimming!"
That was hilarious~ !

My happiest moment: when my favorite villager, Gaston, threw me a birthday party. I was so happy that he was the one to come and get me, and then the whole party was just so fun and wonderful. It was a really awesome way to start off my birthday morning. I just remember feeling genuinely happy~

I love it when Tex visits my house, he always pays me loads of nice compliments, and repeatedly says that he wants to move in. I know it's what all the smugs say, but he's just so sweet and thoughtful, I wish he really could be my roomie :D

And he sent me a letter with a gift attached that said "To my beloved Jessie, picking out furniture feels like we are starting a new life together" ahhh I love him!

Last edited:
Probably the first time one of the villagers (Boone), just showed up at my house because he noticed I was in.

That made my day!

Back