• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's your island tune?

Mine is from the Netflix She-Ra theme song. One of my New Leaf towns had "We are the crystal bells" from the Steven Universe theme so I guess I like cartoons. (My other New Leaf town was named Beantown so I was obliged to have Sweet Caroline as my tune or they'd make me move out of Massachusetts.)

‘I’ve been dreaming of a true love’s kiss’ from Disney’s Enchanted.

I intended to change town tunes every so often but this fits so well that I’ve not been sick of it yet!

I have Jack Stauber - Doctor :)
Not sure why. When I was thinking of songs, that’s the only one that came to mind. It’s actually quite grown on me, and is a perfect tune for my island. Upbeat, quick, and quirky haha.

Revali's Theme! My favorite videogame character. Also why my island is called Ilaver, it's Revali backwards.

Mine is the jurassic park theme song... hahahah. I really like the tune and has it in my towns ever since early New Leaf

Mines the Windfish song from Link's Awakening. Because both games are on an island lol. And I tried some other tunes but that just seemed right to me.

mine is the chorus of Somebody Else by the 1975 =w=

Africa by Toto, because my island is named Africa and my islander is Toto.
075.jpg

‘I’ve been dreaming of a true love’s kiss’ from Disney’s Enchanted.

I intended to change town tunes every so often but this fits so well that I’ve not been sick of it yet!
I use the same tune !

I have been using that tune since New Leaf

Last edited:
Nice! I'm using this part of the song, " How the gentle wind, Beckons through the leaves, As autumn colors fall."
Post automatically merged:

mine's also Into the Unknown! I wonder if we picked the same part of the song too.

Right now mine is that mysterious singing voice from frozen (idk if it has a name lol) but if you've seen the movie I'm sure you know what I mean. Its the main tune plus the harmony since it was a lil short. I got it from looking at the sheet music for into the unknown since I play the piano and can read music!

A while ago I was curious about everyone's island names, and now I'm curious about what everyone's island tune is, and if it's a reference to something, why did you choose that?

Right now, mine is the traverse town theme from kingdom hearts because the first phrase fit just right, and KH music is really great :)
That song will always be home

As for my town tune it’s “Honey” by Mariah Carey. It’s my favorite song from her

Back