• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's your town name?

My town is called Glendale. It's from the first episode of Bravest Warriors :3

My new town's name is Eywen. Totally not what I had in mind for a town name but I just came up with something in my head. It's simple and I like it.

my main town's name is Kinsale, which is a small village in Ireland ; v ;
second town is Nerida, which means sea nymph/mermaid as mermaids are my favorite thing, & third town is Celadon, which is a shade of green bc I love fancy color words lmao

My town's name is Idris!

Growing up, I loved the book series The Mortal Instruments. There's a city in the book called Idris & I really liked it. So boom, I named my town Idris. :)

Lavender. because i like the color. and the flower's smell. and so does ariana huehuehuehue

My town is named Moon Bay c:

Mainly because Sausalito and Half Moon Bay (very nice cities in California) would not fit.

Mine is Mintea, I had no creativity and was drinking mint tea at the time I created my town XD

My town is named Maryhill. I can't remember, how I came to this name to be honest.
Anyway: I like this name a lot! :blush:

Jungle. It has a really long and probably random story to most.. Let's say it has to do with my film and politics interests.

Roost. I'm quite proud of it too since it's the name of my all bird town dispite the cafe technically being named that as well.

My town names are pretty dumb and don't really sound like proper town names. Nyang, bun, and clowder. They're just things that mean something to me.

Lumira. I was definitely super original when coming up with a TBT username.

Tsunteru. Its supposed to be Tsuinteru but the 8 character limit. Its based off the romaji for twintails (pigtails) in Japanese, because I love characters with them haha

Last edited:
Moonport, probably the best name I've ever came up with. I'm struggling with what to make it, but it's lookin' good so far.

Some of my other names have included Magnolia, Brooke, Laika, Vestavia, Caldera, and there's a lot more that I can't remember.

Riften! the shady seedy town in Skyrim!

and Zephyr, a nice gentle cool word for my town full of favorite villagers

Last edited:
Back