• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's your town tune?

Sansa

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
I'm always curious to know what town tunes other mayors use for their villages! Did you make one up? Grab a tune from something else?

Unicoira used to have the Sailor Moon theme, but now it's the opening song from an obscure Sierra video game. Starfall has Rains of Castemere from Game of Thrones.

Once I visited someone who had the Zelda lullaby which was cute!

My town tune changes whenever my husband sees me playing and decides to asks if he can make a new town tune. He's a musician so it's pretty fun for him. I kinda suck at just making up ones that are actually melodic, so it's cool to always get fresh new original arrangements just letting him do it.

my town tune used to be the Totoro theme, but now it's the Attack on Titan theme... I do feel like it's due for an update, though...

My tune is a part from an EXO song! I can't remember which one I picked though. It used to be the dango song from Clannad

For Infinity my first cat town it's Memories from the musical Cats(how fitting) for Caprica It's the opening for Game of Thrones. It was suppose to be the opening for the tv show Caprica(where the name of my town actually comes from) but I don't know what happened. I think I fell sleep with my 3ds on and unplugged and it didn't save or something. For Mario B I don't know what my son put as it was originally his town. However since It is an all cat town now I am going to put something catty in.

Last edited:
My town tune changes whenever my husband sees me playing and decides to asks if he can make a new town tune. He's a musician so it's pretty fun for him. I kinda suck at just making up ones that are actually melodic, so it's cool to always get fresh new original arrangements just letting him do it.

Aww that's actually really cute! That must be awesome to have a composer at your beck and call ;)

Sadly mine is the boring generic one you get when you start the game. I need to learn how to make cool tunes.

my town tune used to be the Totoro theme, but now it's the Attack on Titan theme... I do feel like it's due for an update, though...

omg what kind of attack on titans theme? is it the opening?

- - - Post Merge - - -

mine is love me like you do. the chorus part

My town tune is an Umineko BGM from the visual novel. It's called Happiness of Marionette. :blush:

My town tunes are both from Final Fantasy IX, Cleyra Settlement and The Hermit's Library, both made by a member on these forums. VanessaMay18? (Sorry if I butchered her username!)

My town tunes are both from Final Fantasy IX, Cleyra Settlement and The Hermit's Library, both made by a member on these forums. VanessaMay18? (Sorry if I butchered her username!)

FF IX was the first one I ever played, so it's special to me! Love that!

Um.... well I was in a dream town once and heard a familiar jingle. I hummed it for a while and it turned out to be Rumpshaker by Wreckx-N-Effect. It's pretty funny to always hear that. My town IS called Random afterall lol

Jiggly Puffs song.
I've been wanting to change it lately but don't know what to yet.
edit:
It is now I need U by Bangtan Boys

Last edited:
My town tune is "On Melancholy Hill" by the Gorillaz. I like the song, but I would prefer something more electronic/techno, to fit my town theme better.... just haven't come across anything I like :-/

I'll suppose I'll be sticking with my current town tune for a while.

Last edited:
Mine is the Game of Thrones opening. I changed it temporarily to the Suikoden opening theme but then I changed it back to the GoT one. Haven't touched it since.

But I have a Stark direwolf flag, so I kinda like to think that my town is a modern day Winterfell. I probably should change my flag and tune, but I don't really have anything to change it to.

Mines is Haru Haru by Big Bang. I've had the same town tune for over 2 years now X3

Pawnee's theme is the opening bars of the Parks and Recreation theme tune (of course).

My second town, Koiwai, is themed loosely on Yotsuba, and the theme is the little imtermission chime in Azumanga Daioh, a series by the same writer as Yotsuba. I really love it. Go on, listen to it :D

Back