• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's your town tune?

Mine is Splash Free from Iwatobi Swim Club. Just shows how far I'll go for my husbandos ;-;

Doctor Who Theme
tumblr_ntqq7ojC1w1ueexxjo1_400.jpg

At the moment I got a tune that I've made myself. Not really into it, haha. But now I really want the Happy Home Designer main theme as my town tune! I've heard the villagers whistle the theme while playing HHD and I thought it would be really cute as a town tune. But, the problem is that I cannot find anyone on the internet that have the notes for the song... And I'm not really a musician myself :(

Mine is part of I Need U by BTS.

Last edited:
Mine is the first bit of Yoko Kanno's "Alseides" which is, I believe, from the soundtrack to Escaflowne The Movie. I don't remember hearing it in the TV series anyway, but who knows, I could be wrong.

I've always been one of those "less is more" type people when it comes to town tunes so I like that it's only a few notes.

I had at first a tune, which I created myself, but now I have the theme song from Steven Universe
as my town tune, since I started to get bored from the old one (I'm not really creative to create a
good town tune... ;-; ).

Last edited:
Mine is the first few bars from the Brandenburg Concerto #3! I'm a music major in university and thats my small homage to my geekieness. It also doesnt help that I named my town after my uni lol

Mine is a bit of the theme tune from the show "Stargate" and my flag is the "home" symbol from the same show if anyone is farmilliar with it.

I'm a big scifi nerd. :3

Quick question, How do I change my town tune :( ??? I'm new to the game and I have no clue

Back