• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

When does the day change?

ceribells

Shady Something or Other
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Vesta
Mailbox
Yellow Candy
Obviously the date changes at midnight, but my house and mayor/construction permit status haven't changed. Pretty sure waiting "1 day" used to mean on the next date (I skipped CF)? So when does the town update?

That's kind of silly, but I guess it caters to night gamers who can play until the wee hours and still consider it the same day. Thanks!

If it's 6 AM and you are still playing, Isabelle will make an announcement from the town hall stating that it is 6 AM and time for everyone to wake up. Then, the game will save automatically and you'll walk out of your house when it's finished. Happened to me today :p

^ Yep happened to me this morning while I was playing too... not that I... err... set my alarm for 5 A.M. so I could play Animal Crossing before work or anything. :D

Yeah, 6am is when it is considered the 'next day'. So if you have any kind of project in the works like a house expansion or a public works project, 6am is when any changes go forward.

Back