• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where Am I: Blog 2: WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!

Rosie :)

Derp
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
I gasped, tripping and falling off the stairs of the bus. "Holy...." At least I am in a normal place now. I gasped again. NOW A MONKEY WAS TALKING TO ME! He told me to go to "Isabelle" and that I should meet the "residents." I started running, until I hit something fluffy. It was a dog. A cute dog, with blue eyes, who looked entirely normal. She seemed to be a golden retriever, with a little bun on her, that looked so innocent and adorable. And then... "Hello mayor!" I screamed. I SHOULD HAVE GOT OFF WHEN I SAW THE CREEPY CAT, AND THE FREAKING TURTLE RIDING THE BUS! I ran into the nearest building, green and cream colored, with a green roof, but what I did not notice was the sign saying "Town Hall." Then, this "Isabelle" TRANSPORTED INTO THE ROOM. I DIDN'T EVEN SEE HER WALK THROUGH THE DOOR! My eyes were glued with fear. Everything went fuzzy. And then, the next thing I knew, it, I was in the mayors chair holding a cup of coffee.
As I write this, I am in great danger. I am writing this after all that happened. Something terrible will happen. If you ever come to Zangolia, use this book. You will need it. And this town may be all flowery, friendly, and forest, but oh my god are you wrong.

Ok guys, if you want me to countinue this blog, please tell me! If I can get at least 1 person to comment to countinue, I will countinue.

Back