• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where Am I? Blog Number 4, The Hideout

Rosie :)

Derp
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
The Nook Man followed me, and I wondered if he had rabies. Well, we walked past a few other villagers, and I put my house as far away from them as I could. I put my house in a corner, near the river, and I told Nook, "I like this spot, put my house here." Nook said, "Yes, yes, you like this spot, hmm?" "Yes I do, put my house here you rabies infested rodent." I thought. Now, it was time to hideout. I was never going outside, besides the fact I had to go pay my house off.. Never, this place was freaky. Only in the dead of night would I hunt for food. There is something up about this Isabelle character. Later on, I paid Nook for a normal house, and a basement with these bell bags I found on the floor, bells were a made up currency that the animals used, and in my time, I collected bells, so I must have collected about 250, which in this world were 2,500,000. Tomorrow, I will have a full floor and a basement. I plan on destroying the main floor, and hide the basement underground. Now, it was time to get food. I shaked trees, and caught some fish with the fishing rod Bam gave me. "Excersize is good for you, ladybruh!" Now, I just needed a freezer, an axe, and a bed. All is going well, but how will I go home to find my mom, my dad, and why did I even leave? Will the hideout be a success? Where Am I?

I like this. xD Very entertaining take on the mayor's perspective.
I hope you start to get just a little bit used to your new town. :p

Back