• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where Am I: Blog Number 6, The Tunnels, and The Hiding

Rosie :)

Derp
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
I ran to my house, gasping and tripping, falling, with my eyes wide in fear. My hands were bleeding. And the blood of the "thing from the river" was all over my jeans, and my feet. I was so scared. Luckily, my house was built last night. I gasped, and I got on my feet. I put the bed I found in another tree, and my freezer in the basement. I got my shovel and axe, and started hitting the top floor of my house. I shattered it to pieces, and disposed of the trash into the, well um, trashcan. I eventually destroyed it all, when the special someone noticed me. Bam. Why is he watching me?! This freak is probably some 80 year old man, who tries to excersize! "GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!" "No, not until you tell me what you are doing!" It was time.
I grabbed Bam, and threw him into the other cellar I built. I told him to starve, or leave me alone. "I SURRENDER, I WON'T TELL ANYBODY, YOU HAVE MY WORD, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, BUT I WON'T TELL ANYBODY!!!" I helped him out, and he ran off. Now, I dug the hole, and put dirt over the little "door" I made out of dirt. I went inside, and arranged my bed and my freezer, and my tools. Then, I noticed it. Another tunnel. I was scared, but I went into the tunnel, and took my axe with me. "Hello, mayor, you lost?"

Back