• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where do I make an Affiliate Button?

Lewis

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Is there some sort of generator to make these or do I have to use photoshop or GIMP?

GIMP or Photoshop will do. A recommended size is 90x40 px, or somewhere in that region.

malesretmit12 said:
GIMP or Photoshop will do. A recommended size is 90x40 px, or somewhere in that region.
Can you choose which size you want it? Like what size you want the canvas so I wont go out of the recommended size?

Lewis said:
malesretmit12 said:
Can you choose which size you want it? Like what size you want the canvas so I wont go out of the recommended size?
Yes you can, I recommend 88 x 31 Pixels or you could use the size males said.

Back