• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Where is Gracie?

Blizzard

Top Flake
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
I've only encountered her one time. Other people seem to get her more often. Does shopping or anything bring her around?

Yes, shopping makes Gracie appear. You have to spend about 70k to make her appear again. I believe it has to be at the home center/garden shop.

The first time won't happen until 30 days/1 month after upgrading to the home center, but clearly you've already gotten her once so it's just a matter of buying enough stuff to make her come back.

Last edited:
it's.totally.random.

some people might clear all of her 4 challenges for just a month, while some other might not even clear her 2nd challenge yet.

Last edited:
I've had her twice. I hope the next two visits aren't too far off, because I'd really like to upgrade that shop!

I just TTd back and forth to get all her checks done in one day :3

Since she's so random, most people who get her TT to the day after and back again and get all 4 checks done. I've had her 0 times and I've had the shop about 3 weeks. It's just luck.

Since she's so random, most people who get her TT to the day after and back again and get all 4 checks done. I've had her 0 times and I've had the shop about 3 weeks. It's just luck.
She doesn't show up until you've had the shop for 4+ weeks.

She's not completely random, you have to meet certain conditions for her to have the chance to show up. I mentioned the conditions before, have the TIY/Home Center shop for 30 days/1 month, and you have to spend 70k at the shop each time (as in, to do all four checks you'll need to spend at least 280k total) before the game will roll for the chance to get Gracie. It's still merely a chance for Gracie, but your chances are 0 until you meet these conditions.

She doesn't show up until you've had the shop for 4+ weeks.

She's not completely random, you have to meet certain conditions for her to have the chance to show up. I mentioned the conditions before, have the TIY/Home Center shop for 30 days/1 month, and you have to spend 70k at the shop each time (as in, to do all four checks you'll need to spend at least 280k total) before the game will roll for the chance to get Gracie. It's still merely a chance for Gracie, but your chances are 0 until you meet these conditions.

I just checked. You only have to spend 70k bells once, and after that it's random. Time doesn't affect it.

I just checked. You only have to spend 70k bells once, and after that it's random. Time doesn't affect it.

This is correct. You need to wait 30 days to upgrade to the emporium but not for Gracie to come - that requires spending the 70k.

It took about one week after T.I.Y. opened for Gracie to come the first time for me. She just came back for her 4th visit the other day and the Emporium is upgrading in my town now. T.I.Y opened at the beginning of last month for me, so it definitely doesn't take Gracie a whole month just to show up for the first time.

Back