• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Where Should I put my Police Station?

Where Should I put my Police Station

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dulcettie

Creator of All
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1078-3342-5138
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
I keep making so many threads, I'm sorry >.<

Anyway, I've been putting off building a police station. This is mostly because I love the way the classic police station looks but I hate Booker, and vice versa. So I've finall decided to build the modern police station, but I don't know where to put it.

image.jpg

Should I put it where the lloid is (on the left), or where my character is standing(on the right)?

Edit: Here are some pictures to give a better visual of what it'd look like:

HNI_0014.JPG

HNI_0020.JPG

I thought it might look bad so close to the bridge.

HNI_0015.JPG

HNI_0019.JPG
I thought it might look nice vertical to the bench.
The section between the flowers is where I'm attempting to make a natural dirt path.

Last edited:
I'd put it on the left. You could make a nice little intersection there, if you're putting paths down, with a street lamp.

I actually like it on the right... the right is very open and empty and it needs to be filled

I actually like it on the right... the right is very open and empty and it needs to be filled

The whole area is very empty, actually. I plan on filling it with PWPs, once I get some good ones.
I thought it would look good on the right because it's near the long path (on the way to the Brewster's), and there's a yellow bench over looking the ocean on the right. I also thought it would look bad near the bridge on the left (which I'm not going to move).

I like both locations though. It's so hard to choose ;~;

Last edited:
The whole area is very empty, actually. I plan on filling it with PWPs, once I get some good ones.
I thought it would look good on the right because it's near the long path (on the way to the Brewter's), and there's a yellow bench over looking the ocean on the right. I also thought I would look bad near the bridge on the left (which I'm not going to move).

I like both locations though. It's so hard to choose ;~;
Your logic sounds good. Yeah, I'm sticking with liking it on the right. Open space for it and easy to make a nice path. And when it comes to bridges you have to be careful what you build near them because we know how Isabelle gets...

I think right as well but I also think left! D: oh gosh I don't know... um
Maybe it'd look nice near the Coffee shop?

I think right as well but I also think left! D: oh gosh I don't know... um
Maybe it'd look nice near the Coffee shop?

That's exactly where I wanted to put it! But Isabelle keeps saying it's too close to the river. ):<

Last edited:
I say keep trying with the next to the coffee shop thing... Isabelle can be annoying but I think it's best when you do it like this.

x = isabelle
o = you

------------- <---river
x
o

Then just slightly go down every time she says it's too close... usually works for me. I find if you try like this

-------------------------
x
o

it messes up a lot

Last edited:
I say keep trying with the next to the coffee shop thing... Isabelle can be annoying but I think it's best when you do it like this.

x = isabelle
o = you

------------- <---river
x
o

Then just slightly go down every time she says it's too close... usually works for me. I find if you try like this

-------------------------
x
o

it messes up a lot

I did try that, but I think it's just too big to be near that particular part of the river. By the time I'd get it far enough away from the river it wouldn't even be next to the cafe.

I think I'm going to put it on the left.
Thank you everyone for voting! :)

Back