• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Where to buy AC:NL ?

K.K. Guitar

The Master Bug-catcher
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
(Might be at the wrong place)
Hello everyone,

I have a big problem, cause i live in the Netherlands and i can't find AC:NL on any website!
I am extremely worried that i wont be able to get the game when it's finaly out here in europe. So please, if any of you fellow friends can help me with this i would be extremely happy!

you could get it from the eShop or will an online store like shopto.net ship over there?

How did I not see that? hah I thought it just said Europe. I must have been tired last night.

How do you get money on your E-shop? I can download it if its not in stores!

EDIT: Never mind i found it on a website :)

Last edited:
Is there a gamestop in Netherlands? If not there is a lot of other countries in europe with it.

I'm going to preorder my copy. I don't have a big enough SD card to hold all of that, and I actually prefer the card. Since it is the only game I'll be playing, there won't be any changing. I should be preordering next week sometime.

I live in the Netherlands too, (Let's keep it in Engelish voor everyone else) at the site of Gamemania you can pre-order it ;) and i'm sure that closer to the release bol.com and all gamestores will sell it too :)

I live in the Netherlands too, (Let's keep it in Engelish voor everyone else) at the site of Gamemania you can pre-order it ;) and i'm sure that closer to the release bol.com and all gamestores will sell it too :)

Yeah, i just noticed that too, but thanks anyway!
(BTW I'm surprised to see a fellow Dutch person on this forum!)

I'm Dutch aswell, why would you be surprised to see an other dutchman? The AC games have fans from all over the world!

Last edited:
I just pre ordered Animal Crossing New Leaf at the Game Stop today,They just updated there database from May to june the 9th

The store will light up like a Chrismas tree with all the pre orders.

Back