• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where to get more island fruit?

Bobocool

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hellu, I've been farming a little bit for beetles lately but don't want to do that no more, and to restrain myself from doing it I'm thinking about chopping down all the trees on the island.

When I want trees on the island again, where can I get the fruit? I do not really feel like I storing ten bananas in my drawers.

Go into one of the games on the island and you can pick up the fruit there and re-plant your trees using that fruit

for Island fruit go on a tour but instead of competing, collect fruit instead. note some tours remove items from your pockets before leaving though.

Also remember that you can store up to 9 fruit in each space in your pockets, drawers and island basket.

Why can't you just not catch them?

Thanks for the answers guys!

Well because if I want to make bells from shaking trees and catching river-fish, I would stop and think 'yeeaah maybe one trip to the island won't hurt'.

Bad self-discipline.. :)

Back