• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where would I get a replacement shell?

LordSheep78

Pls Call Me Owen Ty Love You Guys 💜
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Citrine Crystal
Caustic Crystal
Balloon Dog
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
Spring Sakura
Perfect Pear
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Dino Plush
My New 3DS XL is blue and all of the paint (I guess?) is peeling off of the shell. I don’t like it, so would I get a replacement shell, and if yes where would be a good place? Thanks

That happened to mine too really really fast. I know you could buy them on eBay before. They’ll be around.

You might also be able to get something from Etsy if you want a custom design. You could get a shell to hide it.

I don’t recommend skins because some of them are cheap knockoffs that peel sealant/paint off your console when removed.

Thanks for that advice, I’ll look into it! It’s been happening since I got it (April 2022).

Yeah, mine started peeling from the start too, who knows, maybe some batches of them had bad sealant or something.

Is this a thing that specifically happens to the New 3DS XL? Because mine is like that too. My New 2DS XL isn't like this but it's also not made quite the same.

You can probably find some on Ebay like Drawdler said, but there might be shells on Amazon. I know I found a replacement Wii U screen as well as replacement joycon sticks on there. I was donated a Wii U with a busted screen and a joycon with a busted stick. The original owners didn't take care of their stuff and so they gave it to me. All it took was a little money and time and I got a good deal on them.

I'd check Amazon to. But just check the reviews first to see if it's worth it or if they're selling junk.

Back