• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Which area had the best activities?

Which area had the best activities?

• Total voters

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Apple (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Now that all four of our teams went to all three areas, let’s discuss what area with area-exclusive currency had the best activities.

For a reminder:
  • The Observatory had the essentials, constellation drawing event, and Stardust gathering event.
  • The Bridge had the alien gyroids, the UFO observations, and the villager guessing game.
  • The Cargo Hold had the room design event, the writing event, and the scavenger hunt race.

Observatory by far. Our team spirit was unstoppable for the Wishing Star event and I loved both the Cosmic Canvas and uhh whatever the event was called that involved 5 Things We Would Bring.

edit: ayyyy thanks ~Kilza~, Personal Preference Kit

I’m going with the Cargo Hold, because all three activities are like what you see at a TBT Fair. But my apples like the Observatory because they love rolling to gather stardust.

I had the most fun in The Observatory. I loved how active the forum got even if it was only because of stardust. I think there's lots of new threads around because of it, though, so there's more discussion to participate in.

My favorite is the Cargo Hold. While the Scavenger Race is kind of stressful and hectic, I loved making my story for the Obscure Observations and I love interior designing in Animal Crossing and am really proud of what I pulled off in the Common Room Design event.

The Observatory is 2nd Place because the Wishing Star event was fun and really boosted my activity and helped rebuild my TBT count for a little bit. The constellation challenge was fun too even though I tend to be bad at seeing constellations in the real world so it took a little bit to find something to base it on for me.

The Bridge is 3rd but I really enjoyed making my scene for the gyroid event and always do enjoy the gyroid events.

Maybe the Cargo Hold? The Observatory was really nice too though!

The Gyroids activity is my all time favorite but I think I had more fun overall in the other two areas, even though they were a little more stressful at times.

The Observatory by far. Collecting stardust was so much fun! The other two have specific events I like but not as much as the observatory ones. We had so much team spirit that I doubt would ever get recreated, even if we lost both rounds

The Cargo Hold for me, but it might be to do with fact that I have enough tokens to get 2 of my favourite collectible, the Green Plush Alien! 👽

I'm partial to the Bridge. I think it might be because it was where my team started, but I also really liked the events there. The UFO event in particular. I should really do collaborative works more often.

i had the most fun in the bridge! “galactic gyroids” is one of my fave events from this year’s camp— designing a 3x3 space is always less overwhelming to me than trying to design a whole room, and i always have a lot of fun with the gyroid events! i’ve really enjoyed their addition to recent events 💜

“planetary express” was also a lot of fun! i sucked mega ass during the card guessing game during last year’s halloween event, but i managed to get 3/3 right during “planetary express”! i’m very proud of my intuition not failing me for a change LOL

i would say my second favourite area is the cargo hold! i had a blast with my common room design, and the scavenger hunt has been pretty fun! it’s been stressful, but i’ve loved watching my fellow moon bunnies work together to find and submit all the items we need! i also appreciate that they’ve trusted me to organize and submit our submission for the last 2 rounds— i’ve been irrationally scared that i’d mess something up, but i think i’ve done alright so far, and i’m doing my best! plus, it’s helped me feel useful, and that’s always nice haha

Accidentally voted the wrong one, but I gotta say the Bridge. I didn't like any of the events that relied on constant forum activity for points. Made those sections a chore and not fun for me, personally

Definitely the Observatory! I enjoyed the forum activity for stardust gathering and I got a lot of bells as a result. I like the competitive events so that's why Observatory is first while the Cargo Hold is second. My least favourite is the Bridge. I liked the collaborative aspect of the UFO activity but absolutely hated Planetary Express. I hate luck based events so I never really enjoyed it, getting 0/3 correct. Maybe if the answers weren't truly luck based I would've liked it more.

The Cargo Hold probably had my favorite events, especially the writing one. I loved reading the whacky things everyone came up with. 🤪

the bridge!!
i'm sorry but i will never get over how much i loved the ufo sighting stories. they were so fun to read!
...it was also the only area that didn't stress me out so much. the stardust gathering event took me OUT :sleep:

The Cargo Hold probably had my favorite events, especially the writing one. I loved reading the whacky things everyone came up with. 🤪
Oh yeah! That was fun too! Then again, I did feel a bit constrained by the word limit. I usually keep writing until the low end of the 1000s if I'm being brief.

Oh yeah! That was fun too! Then again, I did feel a bit constrained by the word limit. I usually keep writing until the low end of the 1000s if I'm being brief.
I'm the same way. I wrote my story and it ended up being 567 words long. I had to remove some sentences and if you read it you could tell. I submitted it anyway for points but I felt bad not writing the story in full.

Back