• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Which RV Should I Scan Today?

Which RV Do You Want to Visit?

• Rilla (Hello Kitty)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Chelsea (My Melody)

• Toby (Kerokerokerropi)

• Marty (Pompompurin)

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Étoile (Kiki and Lala)

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Chai (Cinnamoroll)

• Kicks

• Resetti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raddle

• Admiral

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Bitty

• Ursala

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Tasha

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Rex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inkwell

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (1794) +
Figured I'd ask the forum this time. I have fifteen RV's that I can scan in. Which one should I scan tomorrow? I'll offer the RV for everyone to visit for free. :)

Last edited:
I think either Etoile or Rilla :) I might pay a visit if you scan either of those xD

I'm going to bed now, but please keep voting and posting while I'm gone, and tomorrow I'll scan in the RV with the most votes, and probably over the next few days I'll scan in the second, third, etc. most popular ones, too.

I'll be scanning an RV pretty soon, within the next couple of hours, most likely, so keep voting, and I'll make a new topic for the most popular RV soon. :)

Okay, I'm going to scan in ?toile now today, and then tomorrow it'll be Ursala, followed by Inkwell, then Marty, then Admiral, and then after that I might have another poll.

Look for those topics, everyone, and thanks for voting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back