• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

White lines along my path pattern

Lyla

Cute Member ;3
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
I was re-making my path pattern and when I put it down it has this white line on it right at the top where the patterns edge is. Why is this happening and how can I get rid of it? :s

Maybe it's the design of the path. Or how it been drawn.

Last edited:
Yeah post a picture, that'll be easier.

I can't post a pic atm. :/
It's not drawn onto the pattern, I drew the pattern. When I walk past it the white line will appear and then disappear. Like I'll put two patterns next to each other and a white line appears between them.

I know what you mean. It's how the game renders the paths. If you've noticed, the 3DS can't really render smooth edges, this is extremely noticeable in New Leaf. I think the 3DS lacks anti-aliasing, which is why the edges of some in-game models look jagged, this also causes the line in your paths. I get a black line in my paths, but there's nothing that can get rid of them

I know what you mean. It's how the game renders the paths. If you've noticed, the 3DS can't really render smooth edges, this is extremely noticeable in New Leaf. I think the 3DS lacks anti-aliasing, which is why the edges of some in-game models look jagged, this also causes the line in your paths. I get a black line in my paths, but there's nothing that can get rid of them

They were all fine before though, then I edited them just changing a few colours and suddenly the line appeared. I don't get it.

Back