• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling White Roses and White Pansies

zekrom03721

noodling around
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0287-8990-3212
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (41) +
I have so many white roses and white pansies that I need to get rid of! There's about 200 roses and 100 pansies and I'm selling them in bundles of ten!
7 TBT per bundle of ten,
60 TBT for all of the pansies,
120 TBT for all of the roses, and
210 TBT for all the flowers!

Or, you can make an offer!

Last edited:
uh oh! the friend code in my sidebar is incorrect (i got a new ds recently!) the new one is 1264-0618-5323 and i'm busy until about 8 cst... hopefully that works for you..?

uh oh! the friend code in my sidebar is incorrect (i got a new ds recently!) the new one is 1264-0618-5323 and i'm busy until about 8 cst... hopefully that works for you..?

Oh, ok! I'll have to go at that time, does tomorrow work? Sorry for the inconvenience!

no problem! i can do tomorrow around 11 cst possibly and if im not on then, i can do 5 cst.

I can do 5 cst since I'll be at school 11 cst, but that sounds good!

Back