• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who are your "unpopular" dreamies?

Hm im not sure
Mint?? BonBon?? Chadder??

And Vesta and lots of the ones i like

Bruce, Avery, Dizzy, Annabelle, Elmer, Ava, Papi, Angnes, Annalise, Mac, Butch and Midge. Though it's kind of hard to know whether a villager is considered "unpopular" or not.

Mint, Lily, Cherry, Fuchsia, Bruce, and Butch. I actually find it odd that I've only managed to obtain two of those Villagers so far: Fuchsia and Cherry.

Last edited:
The only real popular ones for Parfait are Zucker & Merengue
Tia, Tangy are popular but they were in my original 5..

Chester is my least popular one, he's in tier 5. The rest are all in tier 3 and up!

Last edited:
I don't see why people don't like Soleil as much. She's the cutest hamster to me. Same with Willow. She has golden fleece!

I think Mira and Kid-Cat and semi-popular though. :p

It depends what you define as popular though and IMO I don't see many people desperate for them x3

Edit: I don't think I have any that are 'bottom of the barrel' either

Last edited:
Katt and Wendy are probably my most unpopular. Though I've really noticed Wendy getting a lot more attention lately...same with Katt but nothing too monumental.
I hope to find Bill eventually in my second town since he's my favorite from gamecube days....so
I guess he'd be pretty unpopular as well.

Katt and Wendy are probably my most unpopular. Though I've really noticed Wendy getting a lot more attention lately...same with Katt but nothing too monumental.
I hope to find Bill eventually in my second town since he's my favorite from gamecube days....so
I guess he'd be pretty unpopular as well.

So happy to see all the love for Katt. :3
She's one of my favourites too.

Back