• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who are your "unpopular" dreamies?

Probably Teddy. I really like him, he's like a big teddy bear walking around in your town, but I don't think he gets a lot of love on any trade forum.

A lot of them actually. Anicotti, Felicity, Papi, Sterling, Colton, and not sure if she's counted as uber popular or not, but Francine too.

Most of mine are unpopular..

Pretty much everyone except Erik really :p

In my Pok?mon town, I'm only gonna have Skye and Flora as populars, and Bruce is popular at a push

I had a poll on my villagers on gfaq lol... still up

most popular was...
1 Fauna
2 Lucky
3 Maple
4 Whitney & Kid Cat
5 Phil, Avery, Ruby & Canberra
6 Prince is last...

So Prince is my most unpopular villager. :(
I'm still keeping him!
I don't think people realize that frogs are tiny and that makes them cute. they look up their pictures and think: yuck, a big headed frog!

Probably Teddy. I really like him, he's like a big teddy bear walking around in your town, but I don't think he gets a lot of love on any trade forum.

Teddy is so cute ;-;
I love Rudy a bit more tho. Otherwise I would totally go with Teddy

Kyle. When I first saw him I was like "woah, a smug wolf!!! He must be really popular!!!"... But nothing. I think he's the cutest villager ever and deserves way more attention.

My most unpopular is Rodeo. I have no idea why I want him, but maybe it's just because for red eyes. I might reconsider having him... lol.

I have Teddy too, he's such a sweetheart! <3

My least popular is possibly Shari? I've seen a few people wanting her but both uchi's and monkeys aren't super popular. She's really cute though. ;v;

Anchovy, Monty. Dotty/Ribbot/Muffy too but I feel like they're fairly well known/popular, just not top tier!

I tend to get really attached to a lot of unpopular villagers too haha :<. I fell in love with Rodeo on first sight in camp, I love his house, and he fits my town theme so I snagged him. Simon is adorbs, and I really, really got attached to Vladimir but his house landed in a really bad place aaa he's so sweet though. And Merry, although I'm going to have to move her out with Simon too. Kind of strange but I have a lot of headcanons for the characters and it makes me like them a lot.

Mine is Teddy, but he's getting some notoriety lately! I'm also very into Erik, but I think he's a bit more popular than Teddy because he's a deer. Oh, and Papi, but I have too many Lazy dreamies so I kind of quit him.
It sounds weird, but all the "top tiers" have already been through my town! I've had relationships with them, I got to know them, and I appreciate the time with them, but I think most of the fun of this game is cycling through the villagers. There are a few I'll keep (right now only T-Bone and Lolly) but besides them, I'll let my town be destroyed over and over again for the thrill of the chase!

Paula, Gloria, and Pango. For me, house exterior was a main consideration, and I especially liked their houses.

I'm out of the loop, what list is everyone referring to? Off the top of my head though, my only "unpopular"deramie is probably Henry. Most of my villagers are moderately popular I think though, (Bunnie, Elvis, Roald, Deirdre, Papi) or popular (Lolly, Stitches, Marina).

I think by now I can safely say Gladys is a dream villager, she seems to be quite unpopular.
But that can`t have anything to do with her, cause she is awesome. :p

Cherry apparently isn't very high on the list, but I think she is super cute! Also, my starter Margie isn't very popular.

Last edited:
I'm also really starting to like Ch?vre and I'm hoping to get her sometime in the future. :)

Yess, Chevre is such a cutie-patootie! I love her <3
I love Blanche and Shep, and they're only slightly popular.
I also really like Shari, and I think I've only seen one other person with her as a dreamie. I think she's the cutest uchi, hardly anyone loves her though ;o;

With the exception of Bob and Chrissy, no villager in my town is close to top tier

then again i dont like tier lists, i made up my own one

(tiers don exits)

Just like the situation of a person above; I also get attached to unpopular villagers. I used to have a town filled with majority cranky + lazy villagers, and they weren't all so popular. For example, Monty and Harry, are one of my faves, and then Rodeo, which is just simply adorable, and when he left my town in City Folk, i was utterly heartbroken. I also don't know how popular Joey is, but I think he's a big cutie as well.

Back