• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who did you stop from moving?

i'm moving all of my dreamies onto my cycling town, but there's a certain order i need to do it in. i've had to stop ceasar and flip in the last like 20 minutes.

There was a little teddy bear trying to waddle onto the train out of town, but I threw him back in the toy box.

Hamlet, his house is so perfectly located in my town so I can't let him move. Plus he's super awesome and I'll never let him move. ;)

portia but then someday later she moved I while never forget her

Whitney asked today. :c Nonono you shall never leave me. Everyone's asked this week except for Gayle the rogue streetpass move in I got. :T

i dont know how many times Rolf has asked me to move, but i've said no every time. he's just so eager to leave lol

I just stopped Phoebe today with an alt, she said she was going to move on the 23rd of this month.
That means she was going to be in boxes right after her birthday.
What kind of birthday is that, was she going to go to some education place or what.

After Leif made like a tree and got out of here, I stopped Whitney and Mallary. It was the night of the leaving snooties!

During my time to get Rosie or Fauna out a few days ago:
Clay (4 times)
Drago (2 times)
Hans
Bam (2 times)

Last edited:
Beau like always >_< This is like the 28th time he has asked to move, im so over it right now....

Back