• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who do you want to return?

Stevey Queen

The Queen of Mimosas
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Red Pansy
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cake
So this thread, I admit, is kind of pointless. But I'm bored and have no life...so...I have some villagers that haven't been seen since the Gamecube edition of Animal Crossing and some of them are even Animal Forest e+ exclusive villagers. I really want some or all of these guys to return in Animal Crossing New Leaf because they are so cute and cool. So here they are: (might have to click to make larger. Sorry for the inconvience)
Yahhhhhhh.jpg

Is there any villagers that have gone missing that you want to return? :)

All those villagers are from GCN and not WW or CF correct? I'd love to see Pironkon

Gonzo looks very angry
Sprocket looks very creepy

All those villagers are from GCN and not WW or CF correct? I'd love to see Pironkon

Gonzo looks very angry
Sprocket looks very creepy

Yah they are all from gamecube and Gonzo is cute and Sprockets a robot, which is awesome lol

Haha, just like you I had an attachment to particular villagers. From the top of my head a few of my favourites included Bob, Cube and Curly. Hope they all come back.

I love the villagers <3 and Cube is pretty cool. And Bob.
I'll pray to the Nintendo God for Quetzal to return :)

Piper and Ketchup look cute, hope they return x3

Back