• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who else agrees...?

Lolita

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Anyone else think that it would be a dream if you could cycle through every possible map when you start a new save? It's a lot better than having to reset when there's none that you like out of the 4 you can choose from... I'd like to see everyone's opinions on this :D

I agree. I would also love to change what shops were where on main street.

I think it might have been nice if the way you chose your map was the same way you chose your face. Answer a series of questions in a specific way to get the features you want in your town. Of course, the downside to this is that there would either need to be a lot of questions, or quite a few elements of the town that would be random. And it would have taken time to make guides for it too.

Either way, I do think it would be better if you could cycle through more maps, but at the same time I'm grateful that we have a choice at all.

I think the amount of choice is fine. Most people who play AC aren't too picky about the maps, and probably wouldn't care to cycle through so many. I also think having too many choices will encourage people to be more picky.

AC:NF is my first AC game, so when I started I thought those four choices were all you get, and that everyone else had the same four choices. So I chose the one I thought people were least likely to choose/liked the most.
It would have been nice to have more options.

If there is a choice like that, then most people will choose the most convenient map.
The result? Same map for every players! Yay~ (exaggerating)

So, no... i prefer random town layout for new save file.

Last edited:
Back