• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who is Excited for the Official Companion Guide Book!!

Excited?

• Woo!!

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Naw!!

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

Morningowl

Crose from Kiwi Isle
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Eerie Star Potion
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Christmas Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Hello :)
As you probably heard it was supposed to be a worldwide release in early April but got delay because of the virus. According to an update made by the publisher, Europe would start getting them by mid-April so Europeans should start to get their book or already have them. Then North America and Australia hopefully will get their books by the end of April/early May. Depending on shipping and at mercy of Amazon. Despite the delay I super excited to get book whenever it get here.

What exactly is in it? Cause well AC doesn't exactly have enough material for a strategy guide
Here is some ideas, Little bit of everything xD

if it's anything like the new leaf one, it will have a full catalogue, lots of tips and tricks, amongst other things!

I hope I get mine soon! I'm in the US and I'm so excited to have all this info in one spot.

I almost bought it but since it won't have all the information from the first year of patches I decided to hold off. It looks pretty though :)

Reactions: Jas
I'm planning to buy the Japanese book, but can't get it right away now. Japan Post (Japanese equivalent of USPS) has halted international shipments thanks to the pandemic. I might be able to have it shipped via some other service like UPS, but meh. I'll just wait.

Looking forward to hearing about the information people here share from the other book though.

True and there is that disclaimer on it for that reason but for me to see for most part of see a complete catalog of things from an official source is cool

True then you know what was there from the start and what will be added later and compare them. Do they go into detail about each of the villagers (that the part I'm most interested). I would like to know their history, secret, and background. Was that the case with New Leaf?

True then you know what was there from the start and what will be added later and compare them. Do they go into detail about each of the villagers (that the part I'm most interested). I would like to know their history, secret, and background. Was that the case with New Leaf?
According to the TBT Blog I linked above by Justin this what he could infer from a screenshot :
  • Name
  • Birthday
  • Catchphrase
  • Default Clothing
  • Personality
  • Favorite Styles
  • Clothing Colors
  • Room Photo
I can't say much on New leaf because I never got it.

I never even knew there was a guide! I’m definitely gonna get when I save up the money

The guide is severely outdated now. Does anyone remember whether or not it included an updated online copy?

Guidebooks are unfortunately hard to justify buying nowadays since so many games get updated overtime. It made sense in the past when the game at launch was the final product. Man have times changed.

Back