• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who is your favorite deer.

Bam
Why do you like Beau ? :-: (Not trying to be rude)
And I like bam because he's blue, gold and his name is a reference to bambi

Beau is just so adorable. I got him randomly back in June and my little beau left and I was so upset. I then got him back and I just adore him. He is a cutie. Bam is my second favorite. :)

I love Diana, Fuchsia and Fauna.

But I love talking to Diana the most, so I guess I like her the best ^^

Diana! I've had fauna & deirdre also, I wasn't too keen on fauna but I loved deirdre, her house was so cute!

Diana and Fauna. Fauna is one of the cutest villagers of all time :D And Diana is my favorite snooty and I find her adorable. Aside from that, she was the first Tier one to appear in my campsite. On the other hand, I despise Fuchsia because, thanks to her, I was not able to recruit Diana :(

I really like Beau just because Lazy villagers are my favorite. :) but I like Fuschia as well. I think she's really cute (she's hot pink and has an earring lol.) I really love all the deers though, they're so cute ;-; I had to stop myself from filling my town with them. I limited myself to Beau, Bruce, Diana, and Beau.

i love diana's colors, but i love beau's attitude so much! c:
it's a hard choice haha

Fauna or Zell Fauna or Zell Fauna or Zell
Fauna !!!
normal personality type is my favorite and she is just too cute to boot !!
plus i love how she loves books v////v

Zell is just a babe ok i love him so hes a close second
smug villagers are gr8​

Back