• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who is your favourite villager of all time?

CUBE

you expected twiggy didnt you? well no she is my 2nd favourite villager

O: I so expected Twiggy Dx

Mine is Fauna

In October 2013, a few weeks after joining this forum, someone really nice gave me Fauna for free. Fauna and I bonded very well, and I thought she was amazing. Normal personality, excellent homing spot, friendly nature, adorable appearance. I happily tted through events and spent every single one with her. She was my best buddy.

A few weeks later something weird happened to my DS and it took me back to New year's day, 2012. Not knowing how to react, I tted back to the current date, which was November 6th 2013, and Fauna was gone. Poof.

And with that, I reset my town because I loved her so much. She was a great friend and I cried a lot when she left c':

When I reset, I found a town with Fauna in it. Again, excellent spot, Normal personality, friendly nature, adorable appearance. Just I had to bond with her all over again. It was worth it, however.

To this day still Fauna is my favourite villager. She has made me smile in game, and out of game.

O: I so expected Twiggy Dx

Mine is Fauna

In October 2013, a few weeks after joining this forum, someone really nice gave me Fauna for free. Fauna and I bonded very well, and I thought she was amazing. Normal personality, excellent homing spot, friendly nature, adorable appearance. I happily tted through events and spent every single one with her. She was my best buddy.

A few weeks later something weird happened to my DS and it took me back to New year's day, 2012. Not knowing how to react, I tted back to the current date, which was November 6th 2013, and Fauna was gone. Poof.

And with that, I reset my town because I loved her so much. She was a great friend and I cried a lot when she left c':

When I reset, I found a town with Fauna in it. Again, excellent spot, Normal personality, friendly nature, adorable appearance. Just I had to bond with her all over again. It was worth it, however.

To this day still Fauna is my favourite villager. She has made me smile in game, and out of game.

wow that was a good story.
thats why i never tt
I would cry a river if i lost cube or twiggy

Dizzy has been my favourite in new leaf. Walker and Maple were my favourite in WW. Thankfully I have Maple back.

Last edited:
Tiffany. I know she isn't popular, and she isn't the best-looking villager either. She was in my town in ACCF, until I lost her to a tting accident. She is now in my town, thanks to a very friendly TBT User named Lennox.

Muffy. I don't know what it is about her, but when she moved in a month or so ago (real life) I instantly loved her.

Bam. When I first saw him in my campsite I instantly fell in love with him. I had no clue who he was before then but for some reason I really wanted him in my town. Unfortunately I lost him when I reset, but I'll get him back eventually.

Punchy. He was my favorite villager in accf and I had him the whole time and he never moved ��

Hopper, he's the only villager I have had through out all the Animal Crossing games I've played without even trying to get him.

Back