• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who was your Valentine?

I forgot to mention in my last posts, but all three of my valentines gave me the same thing. A chocolate heart.

It was Wolfgang, he sent me pink hybrid roses too~! I was actually really happy, Wolfgang is probably my favorite villager I have ATM. And let's be real, if he weren't a wolf I'd def ship him and my mayor. Kind of sad I didn't have Fauna though. ;-;

I'm a day late, but Chevre was my valentine! I believe she sent me a box of chocolates in the mail.

I was kinda hoping it would be Diva or even Julian (if that's possible?), but I DID recently get Chevre's pic, and haven't yet gotten Diva's. So I guess my friendship with Chevre is higher.

a little late, but moe was my valentine! he's the cutest and sweetest lazy villager ever <3

Mine was Stitches this year. I was so happy~ I couldn't have been more excited.
Last year was my precious Marshal angel!! ^-^

[sub]my valentine was margie! i actually voided her yesterday, since she's not one of my dreamies, but she was my starting villager! i was real sad to see her go.[/sub]

Back